Open Source Managed File Transfer
ChineseDutchEnglishFrenchGermanItalianJapanesePortugueseRussianSpanishClick here for details
Memba Velodoc Outlook Add-in lets you send large files directly from Outlook using a variety of file transfer server platforms including Velodoc Enterprise Edition, Velodoc XP Edition, FTP servers, UNC file shares, Microsoft Background Intelligent Transfer Service (BITS) servers and Amazon S3.
More specifically, Memba Velodoc Outlook Add-in is constituted of:
1. VSTO projects for Outlook 2003 and Outlook 2007 add-ins;
2. A package editor winforms application to select and view files which are part of the same transfer and define options like compression and encryption;
3. A transfer controller winforms application for monitoring, pausing, resuming and cancelling transfers;
4. A Vista preview handler for previewing packages in Vista explorer and Outlook 2007;
5. Plug-ins for Velodoc Enterprise Edition, Velodoc XP Edition, FTP servers, UNC file shares, BITS servers and Amazon S3;
6. Test projects;
7. A setup project;
8. Documentation. Click here to watch the video (Silverlight)Also on YouTube (Flash)Click here to watch the video (Silverlight)Also on YouTube (Flash)
You can try Velodoc at http://www.velodoc.net
. You can get Velodoc at http://www.velodoc.com
For more information go to http://www.velodoc.com/help
To install this project, you need:
1. Windows XP or Windows Vista,
2. Office 2003 or Office 2007,
3. .NET framework 3.5.
To run this project, you need access to a file transfer server. Currently the Memba Velodoc Outlook Add-in has plug-ins for:
- Velodoc Enterprise Edition and http://www.velodoc.net
- Velodoc XP Edition
- FTP Servers,
- UNC File Shares,
- Microsoft BITS Servers,
- Amazon S3.
To modify this project, you need Visual Studio 2008 including Visual Studio Tools for Office 2008.
Our development and test platforms always have the latest service packs and windows updates applied.
Some items included in this project are not covered by the GPL License:
- Icons are made by Incors and the license terms can be found at http://www.iconexperience.com/x_collections/license/
This project uses the following third-party libraries which may have specific license terms:
- Datasheet (english)
- Datasheet (french)
- GPL License
- Memba EULA
- More documentation available on the release tab