Cannot Cancel the Transfer of Message

Jun 18, 2008 at 7:24 PM
Jacques,

Send a message and go to Tramsfer Controller. Try to cancel the transfer of the message.(If you remember I had reported an issue with Pausing the Message, it is the same here). You cannot cancel the transfer of the message on one click on Cancel button. You need to keep hitting the cancel button to do so.

Also you will notice when you hit on Cancel button many times, it goes to PAUSE state rather than the cancel state. When we try to resume the transfer a pop up message comes up with warning "Cannot resume the Transfer which is not paused". This is not noticed always, I was able to repro it once.

Also after we resume the transfer it starts from 0%.

I am sending the screenshot for the same in RentAcoder.
Jun 18, 2008 at 7:41 PM
You will be able to cancel teh message transfer once it goes to Pause state. When you keep hitting the cancel button it will go to Pause state, if you now hit the cancel button (once)you will be able to cancel the Transfer of message.
The issue is noticed when message is Hash/Compressed.
Jun 19, 2008 at 7:56 PM
I cannot reproduce this issue with the code base which I am currently running.
My guess is that this is the same bug as http://www.codeplex.com/velodocaddin/WorkItem/View.aspx?WorkItemId=1356 which has now been fixed.
A new setup will be uploaded early next week. Please confirm the bug with the new release.